Washington, DC 20005
Monday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMBreakfast Mon-Fri 6:30-10, Sat 7-1 & Sun 7-11. Lunch daily 11-2. Dinner Daily 5-10.
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Historic Washington
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People
- Special Needs Home Meal Replace, Smoking Section, Cigar Friendly, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Parking Availability Valet, Street
- Bar Micro Brews, Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
The reviews are in: Critics say "yes!" to the striking flavors and inviting atmosphere at 15ria. Located in the Doubletree Washington DC, 15ria has been heralded for its "creative and stylish comfort food," and for being "très cool and inventive." Executive Chef Janis Mclean adds new flair to Contemporary American cuisine through rich spices and market-fresh ingredients that changes seasonally. Start your day with a hearty breakfast, finalize that contract during a power lunch, reserve a table for an intimate and/or relaxing evening of dinner and cocktails, or bring the family for a bite in our lounge or outside patio dinning area. Whether you're a guest at the sparkling Doubletree Washington, DC, or a local stopping by for a martini, there's something for every one at 15ria. We are also available for on and offsite catered events for every occasion. At 15ria... You can Eat. Drink. Be.
- Chef's Bio
- An active member of Women's Chef and Restaurateurs, Les Dames d'Escoffier and American Institute of Wine and Food, and French trained and a graduate of the professional program at L'Academie de Cuisine, Executive Chef Janis McLean brings a wealth of knowledge and passion to 15ria. Chef Janis helped launch the critically acclaimed Red Dog Café, has been a frequent quest speaker at the Smithsonian programs for culinary achievements, and has also been a contestant on the Food Network hit Realty TV Show, "Food Fight." Chef Janis is available daily, greeting customers, and challenging herself to make our guests experience as enjoyable and memorable as possible.
- Best Known For
- Extensive wine list and specialty drinks; First-class catering services; Trendy Hot Spot for DC Nightlife.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for 15ria and other restaurants in your area!