New York, NY 10013
Monday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PMTuesday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PMWednesday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PMThursday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PMFriday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: Closed
- Reservation Information Required
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Cigar Friendly
- Atmosphere Romantic
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual, No Jeans
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
Welcome to Acapella! Offering age-old tradition and timeless recipes that have been passed down through generations, the restaurant successfully combines cuisine and atmosphere to create a dining experience that won't soon be forgotten. Quiet and elegant, Acapella is the kind of place that could be your home away from home - smells of spices and homemade cooking fill the air while a friendly and knowledgeable wait staff bends over backwards to cater to your every need. The menu is vast and impressive showcasing traditional specialties as well as modern adaptations. There is something here sure to tempt every palate even the most discriminating of gourmets! Notable selections include the Tuna Caviar (fresh yellowfin tuna carpaccio over a bed of minced potatoes topped with caviar with mussel minced avocado surrandings,) Beef Carpriccio (topped with fresh baby artichoke hearts tossed in natural tuffle oil and chunks of parmigiana cheese) and Veal Chop Mt. Etna (triple cut veal chop grilled and prepared with Italian cherry peppers, bell peppers and balsamic vinegar.)
- Best Known For
- No matter what the occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at Acapella promises to make your next dining experience truly unforgettable.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Acappella and other restaurants in your area!