Ahnala Mesquite Room - Wekopa Resort and Conference Center
Fort McDowell, AZ 85264
Monday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Resort/Country Club, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Welcome to the Four Diamond Radisson Fort McDowell Resort and Casino in Fountain Hills, AZ. tucked away in pristine Sonoran Desert surroundings, yet located within minutes of popular Scottsdale attractions. However, it will be difficult to pull yourself away from all of the amenities located on-site at our Scottsdale, AZ golf resort. Within the boundaries of the resort, you can enjoy a round of championship golf, casino gaming, wild west adventures and much more. Stay at our resort hotel near Phoenix, and you'll be close enough to be connected, yet far enough away to be free. The Ahnala Mesquite Room is the resort's main restaurant, serving three meals daily. Dining in Scottsdale has never been better than at the Ahnala Mesquite Restaurant and Lounge. Ahnala offers a wide selection of adventurous fare and bold beverages. Our culinary team continually creates a variety of delectable dishes presenting local Native American fare, indigenous Mexican specialties and authentic Mesquite grilled cuisine. Many of our signature dishes showcase citrus, pecans, herbs and mesquite that are grown locally at the Fort McDowell Yavapai Farm. Radisson Fort McDowell has accommodations for your every need. From hosting small meetings, to orchestrating large group events, we pride ourselves on developing mutually rewarding relationships with our meeting planners and delivering a consistently satisfying experience. Happy Hour 7 days a week from 4pm to 6pm, join us for $2 domestic drafts, $5 specialty martinis, .5 off menu selections and more. Ahnala lounge only.
- Chef's Bio
- Being the fourth generation chef in his family has made Executive Chef Kenneth ("Chef Ken") Arneson no stranger to the kitchen. Chef Ken prides himself on having learned under some of the best chefs in the country and adopting a "No Compromise" attitude in the kitchen. After completing his Apprenticeship under the tutelage of CMC David Callaway and Chef Bruce Fry, Chef Ken continued his education by attending the famed Culinary Institute of America in Napa Valley, where he was able to work under such renowned chefs as Charlie Trotter and Wolfgang Puck. Traveling the world as Cooperate Chef for Cruise West taught Chef Ken to use only the freshest ingredients, and to present food in its simplest form utilizing its natural flavors and textures.
- 2007 Taste of Fountain Hills and 2008 Taste of Fountain Hills
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Ahnala Mesquite Room - Wekopa Resort and Conference Center and other restaurants in your area!