Allentown, PA 18109
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PMClosed Tues-Fri from 2pm-5pm
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, BYOB, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Attire Casual
- Bar BYOB
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
The Aladdin restaurant has been a staple in the Lehigh Valley for over 30 years. Eddie and Violette opened Aladdin in 1981 and it is still family owned and operated today. We serve fresh authentic middle eastern cuisine in a relaxing warm atmosphere. We offer a wide array of dishes: hummus, babaganouj, tabouli, grapeleaves, falafel, various shish kabobs, etc. We also have a vegetarian/vegan menu. Don't forget to order some baklava made fresh on the premises by Violette herself! We have Bellydancing every Saturday night and we are BYOB!
- Best Known For
- Shish Kabobs, Ed's favorite, Shawarma, Falafel, Grapeleaves, and Baklava...
- Best of the Valley "Middle Eastern Cuisine"
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Aladdin and other restaurants in your area!