Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Monday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 3:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Fireplace, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Payment Methods
East side or west side, you can find an Alfoccino Restaurant and one or another of the two brothers, Tony and Frank Sushtari, Who founded them and named them for their grandmother, Maria Alfoccino . The Menu is a familiar one from the chunky minestrone and colorful antipasto salads to sturdy-crusted pizzas,fried calamari, veal marsala and eggplant Parmigiana , all in an affordable price range. Entrees come with house made garlic bread and a subtle oil-and-vinegar combination. in short, a friendly neighborhood Italian- American Restaurant.
- Best Known For
- Pasta,Seafood,Pizza,Chicken Piccata,Homemade Lasagna.
- For Stars-Detroit news-Oakland, Jewish news, Best Ribs.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Alfoccino and other restaurants in your area!