Bratenahl, OH 44108
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: ClosedBar and Lounge open Monday through Saturday 4:00pm till 12:00am Enjoy our Pub menu in the Bar and
- Amenities Amazing Sunsets, TV
- Bar Well made cocktails. Unique selection of whiskeys, Full Bar, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities Dining room available Sundays, 20 - 50 People
- Atmosphere 70's Stylish!, Romantic, Scenic View
- Attire Other, Casual
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Payment Methods
Our dinning room features spacious table settings, floor to ceiling draperies, enameled Asian panels, smoked mirrors and original artwork. We think it's very cool. The Lounge separates the bar and dinning room with panoramic picture windows and an airy, hotel lobby vibe. Share a bottle of wine and a platter of artisan cheeses with a friend. Our bar is paneled in rich birds-eye woodwork, mirrored liquor bottles, and deco artwork. A great place to hide out or be seen. Fine selection of whiskeys, tequila, herbal tonics and hand crafted American vodka. We have a tasty and rotating group of small batch beers and ales, and our wine selection is both delicious and unique to Americano.
- Chef's Bio
- Your Chef is Vytauras Sasnauskas, a native of Lithuania and graduate of ICASI. Chef V holds culinary certificates in two countries and was once a night club DJ! Your Host is Cole Davis, a native Clevelander with over twenty years of experience in wine importing, sales, and distribution. Cole volunteers as a referee for the Burning River Roller Girls!
- Best Known For
- We call our food "Original Great Lakes Bistro". Our sourcing is practical, seasonal and local as we can be. There is a note of classic European bistro in our reductions and slow roasted meats. Our fish presentations are always exceptionally fresh and our steaks, chops and burgers are perfectly flame grilled and served with home made sauces and condiments.
- OpenTable DINERS CHOICE Restaurant, 2010; Time/Warner MAYORS DESSERT CUP CHAMPION, 2010 for Peach and Nectarine Cobbler with sauce Anglaise; An A-List Restaurant, Cleveland Plain Dealer Top 100; We have been fortunate to have been reviewed by Scene magazine, Cleveland Magazine and The Cleveland Plain Dealer.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Americano and other restaurants in your area!