Annie B. and Earl's Place
Cleveland, OH 44103
Monday: 7:00 AM - 2:30 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM - 2:30 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM - 12:30 PMThursday: 7:00 AM - 2:30 PMFriday: 7:00 AM - 2:30 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 2:30 PMSunday: Closed
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Special Needs Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Payment Methods
Annie B.'s has a traditional southern breakfast menu that includes: cage free eggs, pancakes made from scratch, hot buttered grits, home fried potatoes, omelets made to order, fried green tomatoes, and homemade salmon crochets. Their lunch menu features some Cleveland favorites, including Polish Boys, all beef chili dogs, Buffalo wings, homemade burgers and fresh cut French fries, and if you're lucky call in for the Synobia's corn bread special, and see what's on the menu. It's guaranteed to be finger licking good.
- Best Known For
- We are well known for our SEASONAL Fried Green Tomatoes and our overall great traditional southern style cooking. We are big proponents of supporting and using local agriculture whenever possible.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Annie B. and Earl's Place and other restaurants in your area!