West Allis, WI 53219
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Amenities Wi-fi
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Visit www.antiguamilwaukee.com for our Black Friday online gift certificate sale, with NO restrictions!!!Welcome to Antigua Restaurant! We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at Antigua Restaurant promise to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.
- Best Known For
- If you come, you HAVE to try our Lomo Saltado! It's a delicious dish from Peru. Sauteed beef strips with potatoes, aji pepper, tomatoes and red onions. Served over cilantro rice. It's is simply delicious!Encocao de Camarones - a traditional shrimp dish from Ecuador.Tequila Cream Chicken- Outstanding chicken dish in tequila cream sauce.
- 3 stars by Dennis Getto.Best New Restaurant of 2006Highly reviewed by all Milwaukee area magazines and news papers. Visit our website to see all of our reviews.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Antigua Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!