New York, NY 10014
Monday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AMTuesday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AMWednesday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AMThursday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 AMFriday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: ClosedMonday-Wednesday 8am-12am. Thursday, Sunday 8am-1am. Friday-Saturday 8am-2am.
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Bar Scene
- Reservation Information Required
- Payment Methods
Located in the heart of New York City's West Village, A.O.C. has become a part of the historic and beautiful neighborhood.
Our extensive menu is a collaboration of handed down family recipes from the chef/owner, Romain Bonnans, and classic French fare.
Savor everything from Omelets to Feuille de Brique for brunch. For dinner you might try our Moules Marinieres (a favorite among our customers), a classic Salad Nicoise or a Lobster Risotto, all while enjoying the casual atmosphere. In the summer months, relax in our outdoor garden and experience a little bit of France.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for A.O.C. and other restaurants in your area!