Atrio Restaurant and Wine Bar at The Conrad Miami
Miami, FL 33131
Monday: 6:30 AM - 10:30 PMTuesday: 6:30 AM - 10:30 PMWednesday: 6:30 AM - 10:30 PMThursday: 6:30 AM - 10:30 PMFriday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 6:30 AM - 10:30 PM
- Parking Availability Valet
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Atmosphere Amazing View, Romantic, Scenic View, Bar Scene
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room: Taste above all else.Sophisticated, smart and clearly sensational, Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room at Conrad Miami invites guests to embark in a sensorial epicurean journey that captures the best of Miami. Atrios innovative menu elegantly combines modern globally influenced cuisine with the best local ingredients in an ambiance that perfectly balances luxury and comfort. Guests enjoy Miamis most spectacular sunset views from a unique vantage point high above the city in the hotels glittering 36-story glass tower. With an emphasis on fresh locally caught fish, best represented by the grilled Yellowtail Snapper, as well as prime meats, Chef Jonathan McCann uses a repertoire of modern and traditional cooking techniques to create an eclectic mix of appetizers, entrées and tempting desserts that reflect Floridas bountiful produce. Whether its a Sunday breakfast with friends and family, an executive weekday lunch with colleagues or a romantic sunset dinner, youll find ambrosial options that are enticing, yet distinctive like Conrad Miami itself. Combined with Atrios professional flair and elegant service, a private dining room and a unique wine attic featuring more than 200 vintages, top-off a truly remarkable experience. Contemporary. Luxurious. Refined. Experience Atrio, at Conrad Miami: Taste above all else.
- Chef's Bio
- Jonathan McCann, Executive Chef, Atrio Restaurant & Wine RoomWith 25 years of culinary experience and a background that includes cooking for top politicians, musicians and celebrities, Executive Chef Jonathan McCann brings talent, flair and expertise to Conrad Miami and its signature restaurant, Atrio. The accomplished and unique style of the UK-born executive chef is evident throughout Conrad Miami, from in-room dining and business functions to the day-to-day operations of The Bar and Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room. Jonathan is regularly featured in top-tier media discussing Conrad Miamis unique menu offerings and dining trends, and also leads Atrios participation in a number of Floridas popular food festivals.After graduating in 1981 from the Bournemouth & Poole Culinary College in the UK, he began his culinary voyage aboard the legendary Queen Elizabeth II. From there he moved on to excel at an array of restaurants and luxury hotels in England, including Claridges, The
- Best Known For
- Locally caught seafood Neighborhood friendly There's something for everyone Spectacular view Perfect spot for meetings, parties, private wine dinners and any thing else!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Atrio Restaurant and Wine Bar at The Conrad Miami and other restaurants in your area!