Chula Vista, CA 91910
Monday: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PMHours Monday - Sunday 6am-Close
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Special Needs Early Bird Specials, Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People
- Payment Methods
Since 1959, Aunt Emma's has been serving delighted diners breakfast, lunch and dinner favorites. Pancakes are its specialty, and the menu features over 20 kinds, including whole wheat and low-calorie varieties. The rest of the menu is rounded out by soups, sandwiches and other diner favorites. There are also south of the border options like huevos rancheros and chilaquiles. When you order a cup of coffee at Aunt Emma's, the staff leaves the pot on your table so that your cup never gets empty. Kid-friendly options make it easy for the whole family to find something that they are sure to enjoy.
- Best Breakfast Spot - Stars News. Best Homemade - Star News.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Aunt Emma's and other restaurants in your area!