Raleigh, NC 27607
Monday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMKitchen closes at 10pm but late night menu available. Brunch is served Sundays 11:00- 3:00.
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities Darts, TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi, Team Trivia
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
In honor of the nation's second-largest pork producing state, family-owned Backyard Bistro slowly cooks its award-winning BBQ for 12 hours, offering up a variety of homemade sauces for a culinary treat of mouth-melting proportions. If you're not in the mood for a North Carolina staple, try the St. Louis-style ribs or burgers aged daily by the butchers at the Angus Barn, topped with freshly baked buns from La Farm Bakery. The new menu also includes hearty appetizers (the boneless wings are awesome), soups, salads, more than a dozen sandwich choices and desserts, highlighted by a Southern classic - banana pudding. And the weekly specials are worth more than just a passing glance. Since opening in April 2009 across from the RBC Center, Backyard Bistro has quickly become the epicenter for Raleigh sports fans, coupled with a relaxing family atmosphere. The restaurant is home to Canes Corner and The Tom O'Brien Show, on-site, live hour-long radio shows that feature 10 different players from the Carolina Hurricanes and N.C. State football coach Tom O'Brien. Backyard Bistro also offers the Canes Room, a private function space for 70, and ample outside seating when the weather cooperates. Backyard Bistro, the Triangle's fastest growing caterer, has a fleet of flame-wrapped vehicles and grills to specialize in on-site, customized catering for just about any event (weddings, graduation parties, golf outings, tailgating) to any size. Backyard's "Big Rig" is equipped with four cookers, two deep fryers and hush puppy maker, and can accommodate up to 3,000 hungry souls.
- Best Known For
- 12-hour Hickory-smoked ribs, BBQ, boneless chicken wings, Angus Barn-aged burgers, LaFarm Bakery buns
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Backyard Bistro and other restaurants in your area!