Bennett's Chop and Railhouse
St Paul, MN 55102
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PMBar open until 1am.
- Amenities semi - private party room, TV, Wi-fi
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Special Needs Early Bird Specials, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
In every city, there is a natural gathering spot for city folk and neighborhood people in the know. This place in Saint Paul is know as Bennett's Chop & Railhouse. Located on West Seventh & Victoria, it is the perfect meeting place of uptown and downtown, of quiet neighborhood and big city lights.
It's called a chophouse because it specializes in a casual steakhouse atmosphere with top-of-the-line cuts of the finest meats. It is a railhouse because it is on the old railroad line serving the city and rail drinks (as well as top brands) are served in the convivial atmosphere of the horseshoe bar.
And of course Bennett's is Bennett's because owners Joe and Meghan Bennett ensure that welcoming hospitality is always served. They have taken their decades of experiences with leading hospitality brands and translated it into an intimate venue where you're not only a customer, but more importantly, a welcome guest.
From signature Bloody Mary's and favorite menu items to free shuttles to Wild games and concerts, there is always an open invitation to make a meal, a visit or an evening into a Bennett's event!
- Chef's Bio
- Joe and Meghan Bennett have been in the hospitality business for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on superior customer service and food. If you ever have an issue with your experience, please let us know...one of us is always present to talk to.
- Best Known For
- Juicy Lucy, Walleye, Little Charlie's, 10oz Baseball Cut Sirloin, Tender Tips, Ribs
- Best Happy Hour on West 7th in Saint Paul, Best Bloody Mary
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Bennett's Chop and Railhouse and other restaurants in your area!