Big Eye Sushi Bar
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Monday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 12:30 PM - 10:30 AMSunday: 4:30 PM - 9:00 PMClosed 2:30 to 4:30 M-F
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs
- Bar Beer, Wines, SAKE
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Welcome to Big Eye Sushi Bar! We specialize in delicious and reasonablypriced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customerfavorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming settingthat you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are inthe mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some oldfavorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service willleave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or yourappetite demands, the friendly staff at Big Eye Sushi Bar promise to makeyour next dining experience a pleasant one.
- Chef's Bio
- Big Eye Sushi Bar is unlike any sushi bar youll discover in Scottsdale. Its not the setting the restaurant itself is classic sushi minimal décor, quiet elegance and immaculate. What makes Big Eye noteworthy is its exclusive cuisine, imaginatively created by the restaurants owner, Chef Yohan Yun.Chef Yun, born and raised in Seoul, South Korea, began his official culinary career at age 16 as a sushi prep at a local restaurant. It was named Citrus, recalls Yun. It was a popular spot for celebrities movie and sports stars. My father wanted me to learn the [sushi] trade and Citrus was the place. But his culinary skills were refined closer to home in his fathers kitchen, He taught me how to prepare miso, soy sauce and nato (fermented soy beans) from scratch, talent that would eventually prove useful in his own restaurant, Big Eye.Big Eye is named after an Ahi tuna by the same name. A high quality meat, preferred by experienced sashimi lovers, is difficult to find
- Best Known For
- Signature Rolls and Special Sashimi.
- BIG EYE SUSHI BAR was awarded Best Sushi 2011 by AZ Weekly entertainment magazine.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Big Eye Sushi Bar and other restaurants in your area!