New York, NY 10023
Monday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 AMTuesday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 AMWednesday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 AMThursday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 AMFriday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 AMSaturday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 AMSunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 AM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Happy Hour, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Wheelchair Access, Booster/High Chairs, Non Smoking Area
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Big Nicks has been around a long time, and with good reason. Everything offered is delicious; and theres a whole lot offered. Along with such classics as Sicilian and Neapolitan pizza, Big Nicks creates specialty pizzas, some bearing tongue-n-cheek names. For instance the Weenie pizza made with cocktail franks is delicious. If you can imagine it, you can probably get it at Big Nicks. Chicago style pizza, savory Calzones, assorted antipasto salads, clams, Big Nicks charcoal broiled burgers, pita pockets, steak sandwiches, hot appetizers, vegetarian dishes, and irresistible desserts. No preservatives or extenders are used to compromise the quality of taste and most of the food is cooked to order. As if this werent enough there are also a variety of wines available. Big Nicks serves brunch and offers a late night supper until 6 a.m. Some come in and enjoy, The pizza with the College Education.
- Best Known For
- $1.00 Drafts M-F 5pm-10pm. Neptune pizza with baby shrimp,crab, clams, onion and mushroom with creole tomato sauce. Big Nick's Sumo burger.
- Big Nick's eateries have been featured on the David Letterman Show, in Midnight Cowboy, and on ABC-TV News.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Big Nick's and other restaurants in your area!