Biryani Indian Restaurant
Monroeville, PA 15146
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Special Needs Gluten-Free Items, Vegan and Vegetarian Items, BYOB
- Payment Methods
A blend of traditional and innovative awaits you at Biryani Indian Restaurant. You will experience the finest food, which perfectly combines the ancient traditions and authentic flavors of India, fused exotically with a unique ethnic edge in a casually sophisticated ambiance. All served to you with a style of service rooted in the finest eastern traditions.
- Chef's Bio
- Billu Singh was born in a small village in Punjab, India. He traveled to the United States in 1991 and lived in New Jersey and worked at a local gas station. He then traveled to Pittsburgh and started working at an Indian Restaurant in Oakland, PA. He began his apprenticeship as a tandooria and then as a curry chef. Billu proceeded to work at other Indian restaurants in the Pittsburgh area, but soon realized that he wanted to be in control of the quality and flavors of his food. He established Billu's Indian Grill and served the Indian and Pakistani population of Monroeville for several years. He is truly dedicated to providing the finest quality and delicious authentic Indian cuisine with Biryani Indian Restaurant. Come to Biryani and meet a true Punjab with a passion for cooking Authentic Northern Indian Cuisine.
- Best Known For
- Seekh Kebab Chicken Biryani
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Biryani Indian Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!