Painesville, OH 44077
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: ClosedLUNCH 11:30AM-2:00PMDINNER 5:00PM-CLOSE HOURS POSTED ARE FOR KITCHEN ONLYBAR STAYS OPEN LATER
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering, private rooms available
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
By returning to Lake County, Ohio, chef/owner Keith Koenig chose to come home to his native Painesville and he and co-owner/wife Leslie set out to create an atmosphere for their bistro that was both casual, as well as upscale. Located in the town's historical district, the Koenigs situated their establishment in an historic two-story building within which they placed the Bistro downstairs in a more casual setting to draw in the lunch crowd. Designed as a place where patrons working 9am to 5pm can grab a quick meal or gather socially, the Bistro features a long granite bar, vivid amazing colors, soft lines and contemporary lighting to create a comfortable yet warm environment.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef/Owner Keith Koenig began his culinary journey at Bass Lake Taverne in Chardon. He realized his passion for the field, and soon went to the Culinary Institute of America. Upon graduating at the top of his class in 1998, Keith accepted a Sous Chef position at Madison Country Club. After several years developing his skills, Keith made a move downtown. He accepted a position with the prestigious "Levy Restaurant Group" at Jacobs Field. As the Sous Chef of the premium dining facilities at Jacobs Field, Keith was building his managment skills which would soon pay off. After three seasons downtown, Keith wanted to move a little closer to home. After much searching, Keith found his location. A two story brick building located in the county seat. Downtown Painesville is the home of "Bistro 70", a true diamond in the rough.
- Best Known For
- Fabulous Martinis...40 wines by the bottle priced under $30...Spectalular salads...Great Steaks, Chops, and Pasta Dishes
- News Herald 2009 "Most Romantic", "Power Lunch"...National award "Table Top Design"...John Long (PD) Tasty 20....Featured on "Dinner and a Movie " with David Moss.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Bistro70 and other restaurants in your area!