New York, NY 10016
Monday: 5:00 PM - 12:00 AMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 12:00 AMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 12:00 AMThursday: 5:00 PM - 12:00 AMFriday: 5:00 PM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 1:00 AMSunday: 5:00 PM - 12:00 AMKitchen serves @ 5:30 till 10:30 or 11:00
- Amenities Live Jazz and Cabaret on Friday and Saturday night, TV, Wi-fi
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Bar Scene
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
The Black Duck, a 75-seat restaurant and lounge, is prized by locals and visitors as an undiscovered gem. Nestled in a newly restored 18th century New York brownstone adjacent to the hotel, the Black Duck bar and restaurant takes its name from the rum running boat known for its involvement in an incident that helped end prohibition in the 1920's. The Black Duck highlights Pan-Atlantic bistro fare. Housed in the boutique Park South Hotel on 28th Street between Park and Lexington avenues, this neighborhood gem offers diners a relaxing, welcoming ambiance and a mouth-watering menu.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Hector Tice, growing up during the seventies in Santiago, Dominican Republic, he was raised with two cooks in the family. His dad was a good cook, but his mother was a fantastic cook. To this day he still craves her rice and beans. Its an inspiration to his own skills and the motto that Chef Tice works by, I want people to crave my food. Being Spanish and coming from the Caribbean brings out influences in my cuisine, my style is Modern American: it's a melting pot that connects Italian, French, Asian and my own culinary history.
- Best Known For
- Espresso rubbed filet mignon, sesame crested wasabi tuna, jumbo lumb crab, rock shrimp cake, Surf & Turf.
- Where to dine in NY city search , Zagat, Chow hound, Yelp, City Search
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Black Duck and other restaurants in your area!