Allison Park, PA 15101
Monday: 9:00 PM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Atmosphere Fireplace, Bar Scene, Romantic, Live Music
- Bar Beer, Wines, Micro Brews, Full Bar
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Referred to by critics as "a Diamond in the Rough," Blue is the perfect spot for an elegant, trendy, upscale dining experience. With delicious entrees ranging from Jamacain Jerk Ribbed Pork Tenderloin to the signature Crab Cakes, Blue's cuisine is superb. Try out one of the 40 different types of vodka from the extensive selection. The menu is vast and eclectic, showcasing an impressive selection of extraordinary specialties. Start out with the Spicy Calamari or try the Poached Pear Salad. A new summer menu and expanded wine list await you. Treat your guests to an evening that they won't soon forget. The professional and friendly staff at Blue looks forward to making your next dining experience truly unforgettable. SOLD OUT FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE.
- Chef's Bio
- Jason Eisenreich
- Best Known For
- Live Jazz, Fine Foods, Martinis and Extensive Vodka Selection.
- #1 Continental Restaurant Pittsburgh Magazine 2007. #1 Fusion Restauratn Pittsburgh Post Gazette Readers Poll 2008.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Blue and other restaurants in your area!