Blues BBQ and Grill
Roanoke, VA 24011
Monday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMMonday-Sunday 11am-late.
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Wi-fi, Karaoke, TV
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
The Blues BBQ Co. was started in 2004 with $20,000, a truck and a dream. Two brothers, Patrick and Chris, decided to give the people of Frederick, MD Real BBQ. Most of the BBQ found in Maryland was less than average and mostly over cooked. Dried out beef and pork could be found at almost any BBQ Restaurant. Good BBQ needs to be smoked over wood. Great BBQ needs to be smoked over a wood blend for the perfect amount of time, at the perfect temperature and lived. That's what we strive to do. We don't smother our BBQ in sauce, we complement it with sauce. Patrick has traveled all over the country to eat BBQ, finding some great and some not so great. These recipes are compiled from tasting BBQ from all over the world. The regions we mention are for lack of better terms a guide to the flavor profile which we are trying to achieve. We hope you enjoy your dining experience and please feel free to contact us with your comments.
- Best Known For
- Largest Selection of Bourbons available in Virginia (Over 70), Live Music, Karaoke Monday, Bluegrass Tuesday, Jazz Wednesday, All Styles of BBQ, Best in Roanoke, Burgers, Pizza, Wraps, Salads, Homemade Desserts
- Best Ribs, Best Chili in Roanoke
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Blues BBQ and Grill and other restaurants in your area!