Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Monday: 6:30 AM - 2:00 PMTuesday: 6:30 AM - 2:00 PMWednesday: 6:30 AM - 2:00 PMThursday: 6:30 AM - 2:00 PMFriday: 6:30 AM - 2:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 2:00 PMSunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Parking Availability Valet, Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Amenities Wi-fi, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Braddock's American Brasserie is a celebration of the melting pots of cultures that makes Pittsburgh the city it is today. Braddock's pays tribute to these cultures through it's diverse, value driven menu. With its down home feel and design, vibrant atmosphere, great cocktails and wine list, and fast friendly service, Braddock's American Brasserie is a great neighborhood gathering place. Braddock's Bar is a tribute to the Whiskey Rebellion and Pittsburgh's robust "cocktail culture" history, as well as the modern resurgence of hand crafted fresh drinks. With its diverse array of signature handmade cocktails, local and regional beers, diverse wine list, and the same food offerings as Braddock's American Brasserie, Braddock's Bar is a must before a ballgame, after work, or as a quick gathering point with friends. Here's to good food, healthy families, and great whiskey!
- Best Known For
- Mussels Pittsburgh Rueben (big ugly)
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Braddock's Streetside and other restaurants in your area!