Brooklyn, NY 11224
Monday: 5:00 PM - 3:00 AMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 3:00 AMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 3:00 AMThursday: 5:00 PM - 3:00 AMFriday: 5:00 PM - 3:00 AMSaturday: 6:00 PM - 2:00 AMSunday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities Wi-fi, Dancing, TV, Billiards / Pool
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Bratva Bar is Coney Island's first upscale sports bar and cafe located across the street from the new Luna Park, a short walk from the beach and Keyspan Park (home of the Brooklyn Cyclones) and one block west of the Stillwell Avenue subway stop. We're a casual lounge owned for and by good old friends and welcome you to join us for beer, cocktails and a wide range of American pub and Russian-style snacks and meals. We're major motorcycle enthusiasts, but our bar is not a a biker clubhouse. It is a place to meet new friends and have a good time. We welcome all Coney Island visitors and can't wait to share our place with you!
- Best Known For
- Every Thursday Ladies night Complimentary martinis for ladies only. M-Su $2 Coors Lite and Bud Draft. $3 Well shots. New Years Party $75 per person complimentary champagne, full hot buffet. Monday night football Monday nights.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Bratva and other restaurants in your area!