Bread & Wine
Chicago, IL 60618
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMSunday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PMFriday & Saturday - Closed 2pm - 5pm to prepare for dinner.
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Bar Full Bar
- Attire Casual
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Serving both hearty and lighter fare, Bread & Wine menu items are designed, in part, to highlight the different ethnicities in the neighborhood. Visitors can sit at the open kitchen and watch dinner being prepared, or choose one of the unique, local wood tables in the dining room. The space was previously a laundromat, which, like many spaces in this area, was sitting vacant, but has now been converted into an inviting, calm place where people can gather to drink and dine in a comfortable space. A ten person bar and a ten person chef's counter seek to encourage parties of one or two and provide plenty of space for those who prefer counter seating. Bread & Wine's market carries its own private label house made retail items, as well as off the shelf food items from local artisans and a selection of carefully chosen cheese, wine, beer and spirits.
- Best Known For
- Bread & Wine's market carries its own private label house made retail items, as well as off the shelf food items from local artisans and a selection of carefully chosen cheese, wine, beer and spirits.
- Michelin Guide 2013 Recommended.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Bread & Wine and other restaurants in your area!