Brew'd Awakening Coffeehaus
Lowell, MA 01852
Monday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Amenities Poetry and Music nig, Wi-fi
- Special Needs $1 coffee with own mug (<20 oz sizes), Organic Menu Items, Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere artsy, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Welcome to Brew'd Awakening Coffeehaus! Brew'd is a little space with lots of love. Some have described and love the description as a worn sweater or favorite article of clothing. We are not Starbucks or Dunkin nor want to be. The employees each have unique styles and music taste. We specialize in great coffee drinks and food. We offer organic and fair trade coffees and espresso from Equal Exchange, a full line of loose leaf teas and smoothies. For food we offer breakfast sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches, BLT, PB&J, pressed sandwiches/wraps and crepes. Everything served all day. We also have dog treats for that special mutt in your life. For those who are looking for something to do come on by during Friday and Saturday evenings and catch the live acoustic music. Or just visit the art gallery from local artists. If you have children bring them by as well. We have a variety of children books and games to keep them busy while you relax.
- Chef's Bio
- The owner is Andy Jacobson.
- Best Known For
- Organic Coffees and employee drinks like a Mocha with hazelnut and caramel (April) or Mocha with coconut (SJ)
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Brew'd Awakening Coffeehaus and other restaurants in your area!