Briarhurst Manor Estate
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PMNext Murder Mystery will be in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Murder Mystery and Show is Shillelagh's Tale. Sunday, March 15th, 2015. MUST CALL FIRST FOR RESERVATIONS As Seating Is Limited
- Bar Wines, Micro Brews, Full Bar, Beer
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering, Can host parties of 600
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Amenities Ballroom, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Military Discount, Early Bird Specials, Organic Menu Items, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Atmosphere Victorian, Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Scenic View, Family / Children
- Attire Business Casual, Casual
- Reservation Information Reservations required for parties of 6 or more. ALL Murder Mystery dinners are by reservation-pre sale seating only.
- Payment Methods
Visit our facebook page & web site for Super Deals! Briarhurst is located just minutes from downtown Colorado Springs, Briarhurst Manor is on the National Register of Historic Places. Built shortly after the Civil War in 1872 at the foot of Pikes Peak by the founder of Manitou Springs, Dr. William Bell, it has unrivaled views of the surrounding area and is one of the prettiest locations in the region. The abundantly flowing Fountain Creek and a greenbelt perimeter create a setting that displays the architecture and landscaping of the English style country house.The architect Frederick Julius Sterner,who also planned Glen Eyrie castle, the second Antlers Hotel in Colorado Springs, and the Daniels and Fisher Building in Denver, designed the Briarhurst for Dr. Bell's wife Cara, affectionately known to all as William's "Magnificent Distraction." The three-story Victorian Manor is crafted of finely grained pink sandstone and displays the height of the stonemason's art. The Estate has 23" thick walls, artistic chimneypots, carved stone gargoyles, and numerous architectural details that have been the subject of uncounted sketches, paintings and photographs. The wild rose bushes that grew along the "Fontaine qui Bouille" reminded the Bells of the sweetbriar of their native England, and led to them giving the name of Briarhurst to their new home. These same wild roses, and the sweetbriar they later carefully transplanted from their home in England, greeted many dignitaries such as General William J. Palmer, Canon Kingsley, Lord Dunraven, Sholto Douglas, General Ulysses S. Grant, Lord Queensbury, and numerous other celebrites.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Neal Moreno has been working at Briarhurst for many years.
- Best Known For
- Wild Game, regional cuisine, seafood, pasta, vegetarian dishes using of a wide variety of indigenous, locally grown products,classic preparations combined with new flavors and techniques
- Best Colorado Cuisine by the Colorado Springs Gazette Telegraph and Independent, Best Of The Springs, Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce, Best Three Overall Restaurants,Best wedding and Best Wedding Reception 7 Years Running Indy. Top 100 most romantic restaurants in the US complied by Open Table Diners Choice awards.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Briarhurst Manor Estate and other restaurants in your area!