Buddy Maratta's Cafe & Deli
Towson, MD 21204
Monday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PMSunday: Closed
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Outdoor Dining
- Special Needs Wheelchair Access, Locally-Grown Ingredients, Booster/High Chairs
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Attire Casual
- Parking Availability Street
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Accepted
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
- Payment Methods
Buddy Maratta's Cafe and Deli is family owned and operated. Established in 2011 by The Miller Brother's, Jimmy (a retired Sergeant from the Baltimore County Police Department), Tony (a Baltimore City Firefighter), and Nick (the Chef).Our quaint little dining area is just what you would expect for a "Taste of Baltimore in the Heart of Towson" along with great food and friendly people.We offer free Wi-Fi for your working convenience or just plain playful facebooking while dining.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Buddy Maratta's Cafe & Deli and other restaurants in your area!