Cafe de France - DTC/Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Monday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PMFree Wi-Fi Spot.
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Scenic View, Family / Children
- Special Needs Early Bird Specials, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Breakfast served all day
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Amenities Wi-fi, Private Party Room, Catering
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering, Private Parties
- Payment Methods
Cafe de France is a concept where patrons can come to enjoy a moderately priced, full service European style restaurant, coffee shop, and bakery. With its seductive interior design, Cafe de France is a place where individuals, small parties, and families can come to revel in the countless European breakfast, lunch, and dinner creations. Whether you are a seafood, pasta, burger, sandwich, soup, salad, or dessert lover, Cafe de France is so diverse in its menu selections that it can, undeniably meet the taste of even the most demanding patron. The food of Cafe de France is fresh and all natural; absolutely no additives or preservatives are used in any of the food or beverage items. When piecing together a hamburger, for instance, only fresh USDA Certified ground chuck is used. Every item on the menu is made from scratch by exceptionally trained chefs who piece together each plate with artistic pizzazz. Cafe de France is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please, come in for breakfast and stay for dinner!
- Best Known For
- Pasta's, Fish, Steaks, Breakfast, & Award winning Pastries!!
- Award Winning Pastries!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Cafe de France - DTC/Greenwood Village and other restaurants in your area!