San Francisco, CA 94133
Monday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Special Needs Early Bird Specials, Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Payment Methods
Overlooking Washington Square Park, Café Divine is the perfect spot to relax with a cappuccino or a glass of wine, devour the delicious food served all day long, and watch the colorful world of North Beach stroll by.
The menu is the work of Chef David Wees, and incorporates the philosophy of all good cafes simple, quality dishes, well conceived and executed with a flourish, all at prices that won’t break the budget. We make use of organic products, and believe in supporting local, sustainable agriculture. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available, as well as our house made sweets, making Café Divine a perfect destination any time of the day, for a full meal or just a quick pick-me-up.
- Chef's Bio
- David Wright, a long time North Beach resident, had his eye on the space for years, always considering it one of the most beautiful café spaces in the City, if not the world. After returning from abroad, he found a for lease sign in the window. With the encouragement of family, friends and business partners, he decided to take the leap. After recruiting his brother, Wade, to help manage the front of the house, and an old friend, David Wees, as chef, they opened to the public as Café Divine in the beginning of 2005.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Cafe Divine and other restaurants in your area!