New York, NY 10014
Monday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMTuesday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMWednesday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMThursday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMFriday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 AMSunday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Private Party Room, Sidewalk Cafe
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Payment Methods
In business since 1982, Cafe Espanol was bought in 2005 by brothers Pablo and Ignacio Manso, first-generation Spanish-Americans who grew up in Jackson Heights. Their menu features tapas, paella, parrillada (seafood plate), veal cutlets and a wide selection of Spanish wines. Local diners love their homemade sangria, and tapas fillings. Including chorizo, shrimp and octopus. The interior decor features generic stucco walls and paintings of fan-brandishing Spanish women. The atmosphere reaches for more of a cozy than chic feel.
- Best Known For
- Best Sangria, Lobster, Paella.
- Zagat 2007, New York Times, Daily News.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Cafe Espanol and other restaurants in your area!