Cafe Pita Plus
Houston, TX 77042
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Bar BYOB
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Payment Methods
Cafe Pita Plus was established in 2006 by two friends Omer and Slobodan (Bobo) with the idea of introducing Bosnian cuisine to Houston which is a great fusion of Turkish, Greek and Italian food with a touch of Slavic influence. All our dishes are made daily in house from the freshest ingredients such as homemade "filo" dough, fresh baked "lepinja" bread (a cross between a pita and focaccia bread), succulent lamb shank, cevap, burek and sarma to name a few. Cafe Pita Plus has received a received a ton of attention due to its delightful menu items and has been featured in The Ultimate Food Lover's Guide, Texas Monthly, The Houston Chronicle, The Houston Business Journal, Fearless Critic, and The Daily Cougar. It was also rated in the top 10 (out of 100 restaurants) on "The Most Delicious List".
- Best Known For
- Lamb, Cevap, Burek, Pljskavica
- Top 10 New Restaurants 2007, The Houston Press "Best of Houston" Best Cevaps and Kebabs, The Most Delicious List, Cafe Pita was rated in the top 10 out of 100 restaurants listed.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Cafe Pita Plus and other restaurants in your area!