Palo Alto, CA 94306
Monday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: ClosedLunch Monday-Friday from 11:30am-2:30pm Dinner Monday-Saturday from 5pm-10pm
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer, Wines, Corkage fee $25
- Amenities Wi-fi, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
Caffe Riace, a robust Palo Alto trattoria, offers conviviality, homemade specialties and family-style warmth. One of many fine restaurants in the California Avenue section of Palo Alto, Riace is family-run. Every dish is made with honest expertise. No tricky trendiness here, just the same good old fashioned recipes mom and dad follow at home. Caffe Riace is also a perfect venue for wedding receptions, business meetings, graduations and other special events. If you're looking for an intimate dining experience, we offer private dining rooms, at no extra cost, that accommodate up to 20 guests. Our patio can host up to 200 guests and is a wonderful venue for warm weather events of any kind! Private Party Facilities: We have several private rooms, each with a different capacity, seating from 8 to 38 guests. We offer these to our clients at no extra charge. Entertainment: We occasionally invite local musicians to play for our guests. Our instruments of choice are always non-amplified, and we tend to favor the classical guitar, the mandolin, and the accordion.
- Best Known For
- Authentic Italian Food
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Caffe Riace and other restaurants in your area!