Caminito Argentinian Grill
Chicago, IL 60614
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Parking Availability Street
- Attire Casual
- Amenities Wi-fi, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, Up to 30 People
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music
- Reservation Information Required
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Payment Methods
Welcome to Caminito Argentinian Grill! Caminitio is the by far the Best Argentinian restaurant in all of Chicago! The menu is exquisite, and the ambience is very authentic and comfortable. The staff is extremely friendly and very fun. If you don't know Caminito is a colorful, picturesque street located in the neighborhood of La Boca, Buenos Aires, Argentina. A neighborhood built up by new immigrants, mostly from Italy (particularly from Genoa) and Spain, but also from Greece, Yugoslavia, and Turkey. They brought with them their culinary experiences, which we present to you to savor a bit of South American cuisine. A blend of Spanish and Italian cuisine with a distinct Porteño (name for natives of Buenos Aires) flare. Argentines not only have a penchant for pasta, but also a love affair with asado (traditional Sunday family barbecue of different cuts of beef). We hope you enjoy your South American experience at Caminito Argentinian Grill.
- Best Known For
- Homemade gnocchi, homemade soup, homemade Argentinean pizza, Vacio con papas, Milanesa Simpe, Milanesa cavallo and Milanesa a la Napolitana.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Caminito Argentinian Grill and other restaurants in your area!