Cape Coast Cuisine
Beltsville, MD 20705
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Bar Scene
- Special Needs Home Meal Replace, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
You don't have to ask what's on the menu; you can smell it from blocks away. With dishes indicative of the Ghana region of West Africa, all plates are made to order with only the freshest ingredients and choice meats, poultry and seafood, and are spiced to perfection with seasonings from the mother land. Cape Coast Cuisine has the best West African cuisine in the area. Though known for our African heritage cuisine, we also provide some staple American quick serve cuisine. This quaint and cozy space offers diners a romantic lounge like atmosphere; but can also host and cater your next special occasion. Their well portioned, extremely reasonably priced portions keeps guests coming back for more and more.
- Best Known For
- Jallof Rice, Banku w/ Okra Soup, Goatmeat Stew, Baked Talapia & Red Snapper w/ Banku or Jallof Rice, Goatmeat & Fresh Talapia Soup w/ FuFu
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Cape Coast Cuisine and other restaurants in your area!