Captain James Restaurant
Baltimore, MD 21231
Monday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 AMTuesday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 AMWednesday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 AMThursday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 AMFriday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 AMSunday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 AMExcludes Crab House and Carry Out. Not valid on holidays, menu specials. Excludes Alcohol.
- Bar Liquor, Beer, Wines
- Attire Casual
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Scenic View, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
A Baltimore landmark since 1978, Captain James Landing Restaurant has earned the name as the "most unique eatery in Baltimore City."
Why are we so "unique?" For starters we are the only restaurant in Baltimore shaped like a merchant vessel! Our Crab House is the one spot in the city where you can eat steamed crab with true waterfront seating. Also our unique water taxi stop (#14) makes us stand out and easy to get to by land or sea.
Four brothers created a restaurant in the 70's with the goal of providing quality service to the citizens of Baltimore / Maryland, as well as the thousands of tourists that visit our Monumental City. Captain James Restaurant is perfect for all occasions and has proven it time and again with over 30 years of history located in the great city of Baltimore!
- Best Known For
- Seafood, Crab cakes, Steaks, Pasta
- Best Late Night, Best Seafood in Baltimore, #1 in Top Ten Seafood - Baltimore Paper
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Captain James Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!