Boulder, CO 80301
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMJoin the Casa Club for special offers! Text CASA to 77950, or visit www.jointhecasaclub.com
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Scenic View, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Gluten Free Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Micro Brews, Great Margaritas
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Payment Methods
Are you looking for Mexican cuisine that doesn't require a trip south of theborder? Look no further. Casa Alvarez brings the hospitality andspecialty cuisine of Mexico to the heart of Boulder. Whatever your choice, at Casa Alvarez, dining is an authentic south-of-the-border pleasure. So relax and enjoy your meal. And do return again soon. Ernesto travels to Mexico twice yearly to exchange recipes with his family, so there are sure to be a few new treats to tempt you on your next visit.There is something about authentic Mexican cuisine that gets the taste budsgoing and lets the appetite run wild. Casa Alvarez offers diners warmhospitality and mouth-watering cuisine that will not easily be forgotten.Bring your family and friends, pull up a chair, indulge in a tasty Margaritaand catch up after a long week at the office. No matter what the occasioncalls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at Casa Alvarezwon't let you leave without a smile on your face. The menu features classicfavorites and modern adaptations to a culinary tradition that has madeMexico a favorite culinary destination. Whether you're looking for a safe haven from the fast food chains of Americaor in need of a meal that will tempt your cravings, Casa Alvarez willnot let you leave unsatisfied.Pleasant dining and superb Mexican cuisine.
- Chef's Bio
- At Casa Alvarez, Ernesto Alvarez and Betty Cormane bring a true taste of old Mexico to Boulder, serving unique dishes that feature the foods, flavors, and spices Ernesto savored during his childhood in the Jalisco region. Like our popular mojarra frita--whole white fried fish with rice and beans. Or zesty Jalisco-style shrimp, spiked with gingerroot and garlic. Not to mention mouth-watering pork chamorros, spicy lamb enchiladas, and tender Mexican steaks. All prepared to perfection with only the freshest ingredients. And all unrivaled anywhere outside Ernesto's beautiful home state.
- Best Known For
- Popular Mojarra Frita--whole white fried fish with rice and beans. Zesty Jalisco-Style Shrimp, spiked with gingerroot and garlic. Not to mention mouth-watering pork chamorros, spicy lamb enchiladas, and tender Mexican steaks. All prepared to perfection with only the freshest ingredients.
- 2008 Colorado Daily, CU & Boulder's Best Annual Readers' Choice Award for "Best Mexican Food" and "Best Margarita" - 2007-08 InTheSpotlight.com, Best of City Search "Best Mexican Food" - 2007 Boulder Creek Events Chili Inferno Cook-Off, 1st Place for Traditional Cooked Salsa - 2006-07 Rocky Mountain News Top of the Rocky for "Top Green Chile"
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Casa Alvarez and other restaurants in your area!