San Francisco, CA 94133
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMLunch Mon-Sun 11am-4pm Dinner Mon-Sun 4pm-10pm
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Scenic View, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
Tony & Tina's Wedding - "Broadway" comes to Fisherman's Wharf every Friday and Saturday at 7 PM. Please contact us to make reservations. Castagnola's is a world class destination in the heart of San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf. Known since 1916 for fine Italian Cuisine and locally caught seafood. Our specialties include Dungeness crab, lobster, prime rib, steaks and a full menu of other sophisticated dining choices. From the bar, order your favorite cocktail or choose from a large selection of wines. Our lounge is a favorite wharf hangout for after work and during happy hour. We have live music daily. Private Party Facilities: Enjoy private dining overlooking the wharf and fishing fleet with the city skyline in the background. Seating for groups of 40 up to 200 with private bar and a surrounding deck area.
- Chef's Bio
- Castagnola's is the oldest family owned and operated restaurant on Fisherman's Wharf.
- Best Known For
- Thomaso Castagnola invented the now famous crab cocktail in 1916. Come visit Castagnola's and try our famous crab cocktail and other delicious fresh seafood and steaks.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Castagnola's and other restaurants in your area!