New York, NY 10013
Monday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 AMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 AMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 AMThursday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 AMFriday: 11:30 AM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Scenic View, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Payment Methods
Cercle Rouge, Georges Forgeois' most recent addition to his family of intriguing French bistros. Faithful to tradition, but also delivering the class and comfort New Yorkers have always demanded, Cercle Rouge offers classic bistro dishes in a gorgeously designed setting imbued with more than a touch of the real France. It is a truly authentic dining experience.
Georges' personal touch and tireless devotion to all of his establishments has made veritable institutions of his previous ventures: Jules Bistro on St. Marks Place, the pioneering Cafe Noir in Soho, Le Singe Vert in Chelsea, and the ever-lively Bar Tabac on Smith Street in Carrol Gardens, Brooklyn.
Like its sister restaurants, Cercle Rouge is making its mark in the neighborhood, pleasing locals and visitors alike in booming Tribeca.
The charming and spacious outdoor terrace seats thirty. A pleasant outpost where diners and drinkers nestle amongst flower boxes and take in spectacular urban sunsets - with the cast-iron canyon of North Moore framing an uninterrupted view of the hills across the Hudson River, a lone New Jersey skyscraper yardsticking the falling of the sun.
- Best Known For
- Cassoulet, Chicken Wings, Offal Dishes, Mussels.
- Guyant, City Search, Am New York, NY times, Zagat, Maitres Cuisiniers de France
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Cercle Rouge and other restaurants in your area!