Chaffin's Barn Dinner Theatre
Nashville, TN 37221
Monday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: ClosedBox office 9am - 8pm, Buffet 6:00 - 7:30, Show 8:00
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Live Music, Romantic
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs All You Can Eat
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Reservation Information Required
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
For more than 40 yrs, Chaffin's Barn Dinner Theatre has been offering Nashville's most unique dining and entertainment experience. Since 1967, Chaffin's has continued to provide exciting top quality comedies and musicals along with our mouth-watering buffet. We are located in a countryside setting with a long-held family tradition of making our patrons feel "right at home!"
But don't let the homespun charm fool you - Chaffin's Barn Dinner Theatre is Nashville's oldest professional theatre. After you enjoy a scrumptious feast from our Southern-style buffet, salad bar and homemade dessert selections you will be impressed and delighted as you sit back and see some of the area's most talented performers in a live Broadway-style show!
Chaffin's has a comfortable atmosphere in our 300-seat MainStage theatre-in-the-round with its "magic stage" that descends from the ceiling at the start of each exciting production! We also have another opportunity for an enjoyable evening in our intimate BackStage at the Barn 60-seat theatre. Both theatres are an equal entertainment value for the same price, offering our delicious buffet and a pleasant evening for everyone. And it's all under one roof! No parking to pay, no restaurant to find and no arguing over which movie you're going to see - all your elements for an outstanding night of fun are conveniently located in one cozy building for one great price!
- Chef's Bio
- In the winter of 1966, Howard D Wolfe came to Nashville seeking sites and local backers for his "Barn Dinner Theatre" enterprise.. Wolfe fell in love with Nashville and was intrigued by the rural property at Highway 100 in Bellevue. Enter now, A.W.( John ) Chaffin who liked Wolfe's idea, an agreement was met and A.W. (John) became the owner of Nashville's first and only professional dinner theatre. The ground breaking plans were set, construction began under the supervision of A.W.'s eldest son, John and on Wednesday, March 25,1967 "The Barn Dinner Theatre" opened in Nashville, owned and operated by Mr. Chaffin and his wife, "Puny".Today, 35 years later, audiences still enjoy what Mr Wolfe hoped to offer: "Our major aim is to entertain and relax our guests at the same time". And that is our major ami - thank you for your patronage: past, present and future.
- Best Known For
- Chaffin's major aim is to both entertain and relax their guests.
- Numerous First Night AwardsLifetime Achievement from local theatre group
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Chaffin's Barn Dinner Theatre and other restaurants in your area!