Chesapeake City, MD 21915
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Scenic View, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Amenities TV
- Payment Methods
Welcome to the Chesapeake Inn Restaurant and Marina, located in historic Chesapeake City, Maryland on the waterfront. The Chesapeake Inn offers a breathtaking view of C&D Canal while dining in our dining room or on our outdoor deck. Whether arriving by land or sea, an elegant dining experience awaits you, specializing in some of the best jumbo lump crab cakes on the eastern shore. If dancing or live music is your desire, the Deck is where you want to be. The Deck offers a casual fare menu specializing in brick oven pizzas, as well as live entertainment daily during summer months and on weekends in the winter.
The Ballroom at Chesapeake Inn is a beautiful waterfront venue that offers truly elegant options for your wedding ceremony or reception. We also offer a wide variety of options for parties large and small. We're proud to have hosted christenings, bridal and baby showers, class reunions, corporate banquets, holiday gatherings, bar and bat mitzvahs, retirement and anniversary parties, and more in our beautiful banquet facilities. So no matter which celebration brings you together, let it also bring you to the Chesapeake Inn, no matter your group's size. The Chesapeake Inn Restaurant & Marina has something for everyone.
Can't make it here? Moved away? Not a problem. Bring The Chesapeake Inn to your next family dinner with our Crab Cakes To Go. Just visit chesapeakeinncrabcakes.com and we'll ship our award winning crab cakes right to your front door.
- Chef's Bio
- Arriving in the United States in 1967, Mr. Giuseppe Martuscelli began working in Philadelphia as a cook. Over the next several years a common vision began to grow of one day opening his own restaurant. In 1978 he came to Newark, Delaware and opened La Casa Pasta. The business quickly became a lifestyle of seven-day workweeks; fine-tuning culinary skills and providing customers with what they wanted. The hard work and diligence paid off several years later in 1996, in Chesapeake City, Maryland, when he opened his second restaurant with his son Gianmarco, the Chesapeake Inn.
The most recent addition to the family business includes The Ballroom at the Chesapeake Inn, a beautiful waterfront facility that hosts weddings, corporate events, graduations, birthday parties and other celebrations.
- Delaware Today
Critic's Choice "Over the Line", Best Waterfront Dining, Best in MD, Best Outdoor Dining
The News Journal
Reader's Choice, Best Outdoor Dining Finalist, Best in MD
Reader's Choice Awards
Best Crabcakes - 1st Place, Best Music Venue - 1st Place, Best Patio - 1st Place, Best Waterfront Dining - 1st Place, Most Romantic - Finalist
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Chesapeake Inn and other restaurants in your area!