Baltimore, MD 21202
Monday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Amenities 4 Private Rooms, TV, Private Party Room
- Parking Availability Valet, Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
This is quite possibly one of the only true family restaurants left near Baltimore Inner Harbor. Chiapparelli's is located in Little Italy and is now in it's third generation of fine cuisine and great superior service. The food, as always, is consistent in quality. The dishes are simply timeless. This is fine dining at it's best.
"This is the most fantastic little eatery I have ever been to. The service is always fantastic with a wonderful family atmosphere. My wife and I were recently there (without reservations) on a Friday night. We waited for about 45 minutes for a table (with our 5 year old). The staff was so kind that they even brought out a plate of French fries for our son while we waited. We have eaten there several times and I took my boss and potential new boss there for lunch and they were impressed."
-Patron August 21st
- Best Known For
- Shrimp Nicola, Homemade Lasagna, Sausage & Peppers, Chicken Guiseppe, Osso Bucco Harvey, Shrimp & Crab Luigi, Tortellini Alfredo, Salmon Primaviera, Vitello Leo, & Tiramasu.
- Best of Italian Restaurant in City Paper 2008!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Chiapparelli's and other restaurants in your area!