Chit Chat Bistro
Arvada, CO 80002
Monday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PMTuesday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PMWE CATER ANY EVENT!
- Banquet Facilities 45, 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV, Private Party Room
- Payment Methods
Come see what all the CHAT is about at Chit Chat Bistro! We offer a warm and friendly atmosphere with a rich palette of European flavors. We take pride in our freshly prepared food that will entice all your taste buds. We look forward to serving you.Best Regards, Niko Kamenis, Ex.Chef-Owner EL GRECO
- Chef's Bio
- The Chef, and Owner, Niko Kamenis. Born & raised in Greece on the Island of Lesvos Mytiline. Have the passion of cooking since young age being around his Mother and Grandmothers. Has been in the food Industry for a quarter of a Century! He Moved to U.S.A. California when he was 17 years of age. He moved to Arvada CO., on May 2008, to be around (closer) his children, after he was happily divorced. After searching to establish a new life and build a new restaurant, he fell in Love with Chit Chat Bistro. Bought it and works there every day of the week passionately! The main thing of all, is for The Chef (Niko) is to be able to pass on the Love and passion of a nutritious meal to the guest with warmth and hospitable ambiance!
- Best Known For
- We offer a variety of Homemade Soups made daily. We specialize in European cuisine; we are known for our Crapes, Pannini's, as well as our decadent Salads, and Delicious Greek and Euro-style Specials. A small portion of our Fresh Dinner Specials: Grilled Salmon, Roasted Duck with Plum Sauce, Pork Loin, Greek Lemon Chicken, Chicken Curry, Pastitsio (Greek Dish)
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Chit Chat Bistro and other restaurants in your area!