Denver, CO 80203
Monday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMSunday: 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Atmosphere Bar Scene, Outdoor Dining, Sports Bar, Family / Children
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Bar Wines, Full Bar, Micro Brews, Beer
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
CityGrille, a place where everyone knows your name: CityGrille is a neighborhood placea lot like Cheers, according to co-owners David Minty and Rich Salturelli, who have owned the restaurant since 1998. The owners explain: We serve high quality food, as evidenced by the consistent rave reviews from local critics. We want CityGrille to be the watering hole for Capitol Hill. What sets us apart is that our food and our prices are exceptional for our location. Were building our business on our food reputation. Weekday specials feature the best burger in town plus fries and a draft beer for only $6.95 on Monday nights; on Tuesday, the special is crabcakes; Wednesday its babyback ribs; Thursday is $3 Import & Micro pints; Friday features the Big City Burrito; Saturday is prime rib; and Sunday its spaghetti for only $5.95. The prices are unbeatable. CityGrille serves lunch and dinner, and theres plenty of free parking behind the restaurant. Let CityGrille cater your next eventfor breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Or order your favorite meals for take-out.
- Chef's Bio
- Since 1998, co-owners David Minty and Rich Salturelli have delivered American food favorites served with a side of value. Minty worked as a chef under Jean Louis Palladin and Daniel Bouloud in Washington, D.C., Arizona, California, and Colorado. He was the chef at Beacon Grill and Gourmet Alternative Catering Co. Salturelli has been involved in multiple restaurants in his career, ranging from Cricket on the Hill to Bay Wolf, Doc Weeds, Beacon Grill, and Blanos Pizza in Vail. He is an operating partner of the Manhattan Grill in Cherry Creek along with Bruce Garrett.
- Best Known For
- Denvers best Mexican and classic American cuisine.
- Best Burger in town.Rocky Mountain News; Westword; USA Today Killer Burger.Denver Post; Best green chili in Denver.Westword; Top bargain meal in Denver.5280.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for CityGrille and other restaurants in your area!