Clement Street Bar And Grill
San Francisco, CA 94118
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 4:30 PM - 9:30 PMWednesday: 4:30 PM - 9:30 PMThursday: 4:30 PM - 9:30 PMFriday: 4:30 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 4:30 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Atmosphere Romantic, Fireplace, Family / Children
- Amenities TV
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
Clement Street Bar & Grill is a favorite spot among locals for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
In addition to their standard fare, the Clement Street Bar & Grill dishes out a yummy-champagne brunch on the weekends. Your $13.95 will get you a Mimosa, a basket of fresh-baked breads and muffins, and the best Crab Cakes Benedict to be found in San Francisco since PJ's Oysterbed stopped serving brunch. A really good dish for dinner is the Chicken with garlic potatoes.
- Chef's Bio
- Entering its 25th year as one of Clement Street's favorite restaurants
- Best Known For
- Fresh Seafood, Niman Ranch Beef, and Crab Cakes Benedict
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Clement Street Bar And Grill and other restaurants in your area!