Richmond, VA 23236
Monday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Amenities Wi-fi
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Attire Casual
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Special Needs Locally-Grown Ingredients, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Payment Methods
Clipper's Cafe will be opening in the Summer of 2012. Run by the Cook and Jones families, Clipper's Cafe is an homage to Melvin and Nancy Cook, two members of the community in Chesterfield County. Melvin Cook was the owner of the Cook's Barber Shop in the 360 West Shopping Center off of Hull Street Road. The thriving business lasted until his demise in 2010. The name of the cafe comes from Melvin's nickname at the local Ruritan Club, "Clipper". His son and daughter wanted to continue his legacy and dedication to the community in Chesterfield County.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Clipper's Cafe and other restaurants in your area!