Colonial Pizza & Spaghetti House
Easton, PA 18042
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMHours above for dining room, bar stays open until 2 am. Kitchen open until 1 am on Friday's and Satu
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street
- Amenities Jukebox, TV
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Special Needs All You Can Eat, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, Off-Site Catering
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Payment Methods
For over 60 years the Colonial has offered great food with great prices. The Colonial remains to be the best family restaurant around. It's one of the few places where families & friends from all over can meet, talk and enjoy great food while also watching the game, listening to music and making family traditions! Now, to make things better, we are under new ownership and new management. The dining room has been completely renovated also! Enjoy a welcoming, clean & comfortable dining environment while feasting on our famous "upside down pizza," HUGE antipasta salads and other traditional Italian dishes as well as some new additions to our upgraded menu!Feel free to relax downstairs in the renovated full service bar, with wide screen TV's and live entertainment. Don't feel like going out? Just give us a call we will be happy to deliver! We look forward to serving you! PS: We are close to all of the great Easton attractions: Crayola Factory, State Theater, ect
- Chef's Bio
- We won't give our chef, owner, or general manager any of the credit. We believe in the whole family! We (all the employees) always believed that all the employees, no matter what there title, were the reason the Colonial is so special. And it has been proven time and time again how true that is! Just ask the customers!
- Best Known For
- Famous upside down pizza and awesome antipasta salads
- Colonial is known to be the longest continuously operating pizza business in the Lehigh Valley. Also featured as Business of the month by Easton Main Street Initiative for Janaury 2008!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Colonial Pizza & Spaghetti House and other restaurants in your area!