Comfort Zone Cafe
Hamburg, NY 14075
Monday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Attire Casual
- Amenities Wi-fi, Private Party Room
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Gluten-Free Items, Vegetarian Options
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Relaxing
- Banquet Facilities Up to 25 People
- Payment Methods
Bring your friends and family to a comfortable and relaxing cafe where you can enjoy a large selection of gourmet coffees, specialty drinks, and smoothies, along with our acclaimed selection of homemade specialty desserts, including cakes and pies. We carry only the finest arabica coffees from local roasters and specialize in espresso based drinks and fine teas to cater to everyone's tastes. We offer wonderful breakfast and lunch menus, consisting of hearty portions, homemade soups, and handcrafted panini sandwiches. We serve breakfast all day, and cater to the needs of our gluten free and vegetarian customers. Being family owned and operated, the staff at Comfort Zone cafe takes an active role of pleasing our customers. We want our cafe to be a place for people to feel welcome, like a home away from home. We feel the passion we have for what we're doing will shine through and give you the atmosphere, quality, and selection that is as diverse as our clientele. The products we offer are carefully chosen for quality, price, and variety, and we know that all of this, plus our friendly staff will make your experiences with us positive ones. We look forward to your visits.
- Chef's Bio
- The Comfort Zone is family owned and operated. Owner, Cynthia Barrett, opened the establishment December 1, 1997. The family takes an active role in the business and toward reaching our goal. Cindy runs the Comfort Zone with the help of her three daughters, her siblings, her husband, and her mother.
- Best Known For
- Delicious homemade soups. Wide variety of tatsy baked goods. Serving fair-trade organic coffees.
- 2012 Best Soup at the Buffalo Soupfest for our original recipe, Beef on Weck Soup.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Comfort Zone Cafe and other restaurants in your area!