Houston, TX 77006
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Atmosphere Romantic, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
We are excited to present an exquisite menu by Executive Chef Robert Garay of Hyde Park, NY. We hope you enjoy Crave's beautiful style of dining and experience the elegant taste of Japanese cuisine.
Our culinary creations are the gifts of one of America's top young chefs, Robert Garay, who orchestrates a fresh vision of traditional Japanese and fusion cuisine that captures the style and charm that Houstonians crave.
Executive Chef Robert Garay of Hyde Park, New York is a graduate of the prestigious Culinary Institute of America. His flair for exquisite dishes earned him an invitation to the Chaine des Rotisseurs Young Chefs Competition in 2007, where he placed 3rd among the most talented chefs in America. Crave Sushi's prized chef is a valuable addition to the Houston restaurant community and for patrons of the Midtown District.
- Best Known For
- Crave's Cheetah Roll, 8oz Kobe Beef Burger (Lunch Only), Pamela Anderson Specialty Drink, Half Rack of Lamb
- 2009 Houston Chronicle - Ultimate Sushi
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Crave Sushi and other restaurants in your area!