Crossroads at House of Blues
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Hours Tues-Fri 11:30 am - 10 pm Sat 4 pm - 11 pm Call for Sun & Mon hours as they vary.
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Gospel Brunch
- Atmosphere Live Music, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Amenities Concert Hall, Private Party Room, TV, Karaoke, Dancing
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People
- Parking Availability Valet, Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Payment Methods
Welcome to Crossroads at House of Blues! House of Blues showcases the diversity of live music by presenting nearly every genre of music on its stages. Crossroads at House of Blues also celebrates this spirit of diversity. The cuisine is a mix of American and international inspired dishes created by one of the hottest chefs in America, culinary visionary Chef Aaron Sanchez. Chef Aaron has interpreted food that's meant to be bold and classic yet contemporary. Enjoy new signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. Surrounded by the unique folk art that fills the walls of the restaurant, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music and art intersect.
- Chef's Bio
- Aaron Sanchez began his career with the Food Network as co-host of Melting Pot, where he introduced a national audience to his technique and creativity with contemporary interpretations of classic Latino cuisine. Today Aaron stars on multiple Food Network shows including Heat Seekers, Chefs vs. City, Chopped, Best Thing I Ever Ate, and Dear Food Network Thanksgiving Special. Aaron is the owner and executive chef of Centrico restaurant, located in New York City. He is also the culinary visionary behind Tacombi Tacqueria in New York City and Crossroads at House of Blues nationwide. Aaron is a restaurateur, television personality, consultant, spokesperson and author. His first book, La Comida del Barrio, was published in May 2003. When he's not in the kitchen or shooting his TV shows Aaron spends most of his time with his family, playing basketball and traveling the world exploring different and interesting cultures.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Crossroads at House of Blues and other restaurants in your area!