Crossroads at House of Blues
San Diego, CA 92101
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PMThursday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PMFriday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PMDinner Served Daily at 4 pm Happy Hour Daily 4 to 6 pm Call restaurant for closing times.
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Late Night
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Happy Hours 4PM-6PM
- Amenities Dancing, TV, Private Party Room, Concert Hall
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People
- Special Needs Gospel Brunch, All You Can Eat, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Payment Methods
"Welcome to Crossroads at House of Blues! House of Blues showcases the diversity of live music by presenting nearly every genre of music on its stages. Crossroads at House of Blues also celebrates this spirit of diversity. The delicious cuisine is a mix of American and international dishes created by our rockin' band of chefs across America. Appetizers to please are the perfect opening act before diving into juicy steaks, tantalizing salads and decadent desserts. Our burgers are even better than scoring a backstage pass. So whether you're in the mood for our tender Applewood Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf or the Shrimp & Grits with its seductive and crispy fried grit cake, there's a little something for every rockstar on this menu. Our menu is bold yet classic and has a contemporary twist that will leave your taste buds singing all the way home."
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Crossroads at House of Blues and other restaurants in your area!