Durham, NC 27701
Monday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 AMTuesday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 AMWednesday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 AMThursday: 8:00 AM - 1:30 AMFriday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AMCuban Revolution does not honor discounts on alcohol.
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Scenic View, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Gluten-Free Items
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
In the heart of Downtown Durham's Entertainment District, located on the beautiful American Tobacco Campus, just minutes from the Durham Bulls Triple A Baseball Park and the Durham Performing Arts Center. Plenty of on-site covered parking.
We provide a spirited swanky setting that propels you to tropical 1950s Cuba. Rat Pack was kicking. Beatles were rocking. Malcolm X and MLK were teaching. JFK was a President, not just an airport and Havana was about to explode.
Years ago, we were told that to be successful in the restaurant industry, we couldn't mix politics with food. Well, so much for that advice. We offer great food, decor, inspired artwork and music specifically chosen to set the stage for a return to an era when challenging the norm was the norm. When JFK was a President not an airport. When universities were hotbeds of political dissent. When the Rat Pack, Bardot and Marilyn were center stage and the promise of revolutionary Cuba filled the air.
We offer a spirited counter-culture environment reminiscent of a 1960s coffee house with the passion of a Latin beat offering our own version of what we call Revolution Fusion Cuisine. Our menu features homemade Cuban staples like Ropa Vie, Pressed Sandwiches and Pork Platters, award-winning tapas, combined with a touch of 60s Americana such as Red Square Velvet Cake all wrapped up in a swanky setting that propels you back in time. Enjoy!
- Best Known For
- Famous for our Cuban Sandwiches, Ropa Vieja and delicious Tres Leche Cake and Flan! Join us for Texas style Breakfast Tacos every weekday morning.
- Best Late Night Bar in Durham! INDY 2011
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Cuban Revolution and other restaurants in your area!